My friend's clan, Pang5 managed to get 3rd placing overall. Congrats to them. The first spot goes to iRelax (Flizzardo's team) and the runner-up is FLJPW. Below is the pictures of the winners and also, some of my experiences on MMU GDC.

" iRelax (Flizzardo's Team) "

" FLJPW "

" Pang5 (Mth's Team, he do have 4 other players in his team but it is unknown where did they gone to) "

I still remember the days where I entered MMU GDC Dota Tourney. The first time was 2 years ago with ZED, Avicenna, TKO, and Fingolfin. It was really fun that time. We drafted all stunner heroes like Lion, Skeleton King, Sand King etc etc. Our team were called B4ME which means Battlefield for(4) Middle Earth, the game Avicenna were addicted to at that time. We won the first game and TKO was our hero. The moment he managed to complete his Black King Bar (he was using Scorpion King), we defended well and managed to kill all 5 of the opposing heroes and after that, we controlled the game, and after a series of killing and pushing, B4ME won the game. We were quite noob then because we never use any ward and rarely gang-bang our enemies.

Last year, I have formed another team for the GDC and the members are me, Buster, Zed, Is, and Joe. This time, its even funnier, but at the same time, I was so frustrated with the tournament because we didnt even past the first round. I dont want to blame anyone and I myself realised that I didnt quite perform on that game. The game was messed up, so unorganized, all the things we practiced the night before couldnt be executed. From my opinion, our opponents heroes are not what we expected. The method of the tournament is Scourge vs Sentinel and we got Scourge. We ended up losing quite bad. Nonetheless, it was that time I realised, a last minute team cant make the cut (just like during the Counter-Strike days). We played only 2 games together and that was the night before the tournament. Well, whats past is past. I enjoyed myself despite losing the game. A lot of funny things happen that day including Zed and Buster who arrived late. Seriously, its funny when you think about it again, and the reason ? They got owned by Teletubbies.

Anyway, congrats to the winners for the MMU GDC Dota All-Stars especially to my friends, Pang5(Panglima aka Warrior). All the best for the next tournament guys. To those who are looking for the replays, click here.

[ pictures via MMU GDC Flicker ]

4 comments

  1. revk` // December 11, 2007 at 4:22 AM  

    scorpion king tuh amenda? lolx!!

  2. Antabax // December 11, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

    oh fawk man. typo error. sand king !!

  3. mth // December 11, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

    wtf ong..how come i didnt see u around?

  4. Antabax // December 13, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

    because he is not around ?