No time for playing games !!

written by Antabax | 7:18:00 PM | | 10 comments »

Lately I have no time to play computer games especially dota. I am at the office everyday from 8:30 AM till 6:30 PM. When I reached home, I feel so tired. The only thing that keeps me up is my daily routine that is checking my emails, read news online, Friendster, Myspace, Lowyat forum bla bla bla. By the time I'm done with it, its already 11-12 PM and I need to sleep so I can wake up early the next day. Why didn't I play dota first and spend less time on my daily routine ? My brain cant handle the sheer pressure of dota and if I did play, I will just feed (give the opponents free kill(s)). Oh shucks ! I really miss playing games especially DOTA !! Its close to 3 weeks now. This weekend maybe I can resume my normal gaming activity and then, back to work like usual. I kinda miss a student's life. You can play games everyday, anytime and until your brain explode. I hope next week, I will have less work so that I can spend some time at night to play games atleast for 1-2 hours. Nothing beats the fun that you get from PWNING some other dude(s) online !! GG.



Terms used:
PWNING = killing
GG = Good Game

10 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 20, 2007 at 4:18 AM  

    4 Meepos - u , shuji , me , din gg

  2. Anonymous // June 20, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

    haha , baru kau sedar kalau dah keje mmg takde masa main game . mmg balik keje dah penat , pastu kene tido awal :)). masa aku praktikal , tak sentuh game langsung. INCREDIBLE !

  3. Lynnerilian // June 20, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

    you can still play dota during the weekends, that is if you are not working during the weekend. Did you read my entry about Dota from Uncyclopedia?

  4. Glare // June 20, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

    lolx. Luckily after i work i stil got time for dota ~>~ but my paid is quite low loh nevermind after get PR and take the professional course sure change to higher paid job one. kekekekekeke dota chiong liao!~~

  5. Anonymous // June 20, 2007 at 4:45 PM  

    avi tipu doh..dia pretikal men game gak..siap g lmbat keje doh..aku saksi dlm bilik hahaha

  6. Antabax // June 20, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

    mth - thanx for the life !

    avicenna - kekeek kantoi tipo dgn
    slampuck yerk

    Lynnerilian - yeah I guess only on the weekends and the uncyclopedia is full of bull

    glare - darn, how la u can still play, i cant

    slampuck - hahaah cantek la slampuck, kantoi kan avi :P

  7. Anonymous // June 20, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

    ahaha , slampuck. bile mase ni . kau silap sem tu . sem 1 mane ade aku main game. sem 2 baru sentuh .

    skrg tade keje , streamyx lak tu , mmg DOTA la ari ari :))

  8. Antabax // June 20, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

    hahaah AVIRGINNA, kau tgh main dgn MTH, DAMN !! Jangan feed ler !

  9. Anonymous // June 21, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

    kau men game gak avi...mmgla kau tak men dota..kau g men game len ada la..sama je ..ahahah..aku reporter terkenal..ahhaha

  10. Anonymous // June 21, 2007 at 7:32 PM  

    I need to play dota else i'll stop in my tracks, wither and die like the rest of you..