Dead PC ?? Hell Yeah !!

written by Antabax | 11:09:00 AM | | 10 comments »

"My pc's 'mobo' and processor has served me well for about 4 years. Its time to RIP"

Yesterday, while burning data into my dvd, I notice a weird sound coming from my pc. Just a one time sound. So I take a look inside my computer and to my amazement, the big black fan at the back of my casing just died. Well, its just the fan I thought, when I went back to my chair and check my burning progress, it was stuck at 5%. I was like WTF ? Then I notice my mouse movement is experiencing some sort of 'hiccups'. Well, damn, wasted a dvd and now need to restart 'pulak'. Then you know what happen after I restarted the pc ? It can't be turned on. Weird 'error sound' coming from the 'mobo' (motherboard). So I cleaned everything inside my casing (obviously dust is the major crisis here). After cleaning, I still can't turn my pc on but no more noise though. After a bit of testing, I conclude that the problem may be coming from the 'mobo' or the processor. It was an ABIT mobo coupled with an AMD Athlon Xp processor (yes, it is ancient). This morning, I tried again and it is still the same, it cant freaking start. So I guess I am left with a dead pc now in my room. So where am I goin to dig some cash for a new pc ? Gg.

10 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 31, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

    ahaha , pc tade = astro sudey

  2. Anonymous // July 31, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

    GG LOST

  3. Antabax // July 31, 2007 at 2:12 PM  

    pc tade, astro tade = dead

  4. Anonymous // July 31, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

    ynwa

  5. Anonymous // August 1, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

    wahhh... syiannyeeeeeeeeee.. patut la

  6. General Gaijin // August 1, 2007 at 11:55 AM  

    hehehe, pity you.

  7. Anonymous // August 2, 2007 at 11:31 PM  

    Same as mine, I had my old PC for 5 years, P3 733 Mhz, yep, it's very old, LOLZ, now I'm happy with my new PC.

  8. Anonymous // August 7, 2007 at 6:56 AM  

    I think your processor got burned while burning. =p
    When the fan stops, turn off the PC immediately.

  9. Bucket Trucks for Sale // February 11, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

    Just got a new PC...love it!

  10. usedcarsforsale // August 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

    Oh god...No way...you have to purchase new one.