Mana Potion for the Earthlings

written by Antabax | 12:10:00 PM | , | 1 comments »

If you've been playing RPG or MMORPG games, I'm 100% sure you know the item 'Mana Potion'. Well, some clever dudes from Harcos has invented this potion for our own world. It is still called 'Mana Potion' though. This thing looks real enough and don't seem like a joke to me. So I guess, they must be serious with their product, 'Mana Potion'.


According to their website, this energy drink doesn't contain any sugar and has lots of vitamins. It is equivalent to about two 8-ounce Red Bulls or four cups of crappy office coffee. After drinking it, it will replenish about 160 mana.

" Just shove those 'bucks' away for 'Mana Potion' "

To know more about this wonderful, magically enhanced 'Mana Potion', you can browse to their website. Sadly, they only serve U.S. customers for the mean time.

[ via ManaPotions ]

1 comments

  1. Unknown // August 23, 2008 at 6:42 AM  

    I like the bottle they come in, although they seem like they could break fairly easily.

    If you're a gamer and are looking for a good 'pick me up', I suggest you try some 6 Hour Power. You might have seen the commercial for them on G4. They provide long-lasting energy without the crash, come in 5 different flavors, and are calorie/sugar free. To see the commercial and to check them out, go to www.6hrpower.com

    I work with them so let me know if you have any questions about the drink or if you're interested in hearing about a Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win a PS3 or Xbox 360 (your choice). I hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your site. Have a great day.

    Franklin Keane
    www.6hrpower.com
    Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com