Watchout ! PSP on Fire !!

written by Antabax | 11:40:00 PM | , | 1 comments »

Hmm, you guys better watch out now. Recently, a Playstation Portable overheated in a schoolboy's pocket which burned his leg. Well, his leg are still safe though, just some small burns actually.

" Don't think you are safe with the PSP in your pouch "

The Fire officials said that the leaking PSP's battery caused the burns. Hmm, I wonder how the battery got leaked because mine is still fine after 2 years of portable gaming, indoor or outdoor.

" Next time you want to lick your PSP, think again "

" Playing in the bathroom will always be the safest choice "

The Fire officials still don't know whats the cause of it. Well, for the time being, I don't think putting the PSP in your pocket is a good choice. Put it in a bag or something. Better be safe than sorry.

[ via FOXNews ]

1 comments

  1. ohchaste_ // March 1, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

    oh my oh my. nekid guy in tub playing psp. so fucking sexeh XD