Sidewinder or G9 Laser

written by Antabax | 3:31:00 PM | | 3 comments »

Rejoice gamers, soon we will have 2 more mouse to choose from when the need arise. No, its not Razer's. Its from Microsoft and Logitech which is called "Sidewinder" and "G9 Laser" respectively. Its design are towards the cyber punky look if you ask me. But I got to admit that both got some resemblance to each other.

" Whats with the 2 round buttons on the left of the Sidewinder mouse ? "

" Simple and sleek G9 "

Both products got almost the same features to offer so I guess the price and design is the key that will separate em. Lets compare the prices now. The Logitech G9 will be sold for around 80++ USD. Microsoft's Sidewinder on the other hand goes for 70++ USD. So which is your pick ? If I got the money, I will go for Logitech's product. Its been my favorite brand for gaming since I bought their first gaming mice, mx300. For design, though the "Sidewinder" looks interesting, I prefer "G9 Laser" more because of its simple and sleek design. I think a lot of people will agree with me on this.

3 comments

  1. Unknown // October 6, 2007 at 10:24 PM  

    That G9 I think is the winner, this is the first I've heard about a Microsoft competitor, they never make great gaming mouses, but this one looks interesting...

  2. Glare // October 7, 2007 at 12:10 AM  

    haha i think razer still take a great percentage in gaming industry especially mouse. Razer OWNING!

  3. Antabax // October 7, 2007 at 3:48 AM  

    @starfeeder
    I agree. Microsoft is quite well with its keyboard and mouse products actually especially the Intellimouse Explorer. Some fps players for games such as counter strike use it but ofcourse Logitech and Razer is well known and better for gaming.

    @glare
    lol, Razer's stuff is better in design, thats for sure. For now, I think they also have the lead for performance !