Cigarette Prices Up + Thailand Ads = GG

written by Antabax | 3:38:00 PM | | 12 comments »

To fellow smokers especially those who play games. I guess you all realiased that the prices for these 'ciggies' has gone up yet again. Not sure about the other brands out there, but any brand under the BAT (British American Tobacco) umbrella is affected. The new price range for its brands of cigarettes is now: RM9.20 for Dunhill Fine Cut 20s; Dunhill D360 20s and Pall Mall Plain 20s (RM8.60); Dunhill King Size, Kent King Size, Benson & Hedges King Size and Peter Stuyvesant 20s (RM8.20); Perilly’s King Size and Pall Mall King Size 25s (RM7.30) and Perilly’s 100s (RM6.90). For the 14s pack, Dunhill, Benson & Hedges and Peter Stuyvesant are now priced at RM5.90.

So guys, is it almost the time to stop now ? I once make a promise to myself that when a box of 20s Dunhill reach the RM10 mark, I will stop smoking. But with the current situation, RM8.20 is quite a burden from RM7.30. So I sit down and think for a while. Besides the joy of smoking, the effects from smoking is not good either. So why waste money to smoke ? If its just plain addicted, I dont think there should be any problem to stop. Smoking is actually a part of life to those who smokes. It is kinda the same like eating or drinking. Its not because of its addictiveness, its become more than that. It is a part of our daily routine. For me, everytime I go to work and between work, lunch and 6.00 pm (my office hour is till 6.00 pm), smoking is a must. I smoke around1 stick per hour. That doesnt sound too bad, rite ?

When you talk about smoking during games, everytime u die, especially when its in the middle stage of the game, u tend to smoke because u will get revive only after a minute or so. This is seriously a bad habit that me and my frens developed. Ive tried chewing gum or snacks but hey who am I lying to. Its just plain different. For starters, lets just try to ease on the smoking. Maybe I should only smoke 1 stick between morning, lunch and another stick between lunch and 6.00 pm.

Anyway, my brother in law, Joe, recently went to Thailand and he bought a 20s pack of Marlboro. Its different from the packs u have here in Malaysia. In Thailand, they have this very scary ad on every ciggies pack there. If these kind of ads were to be done in Malaysia, plus the recent prices for ciggies, I say good bye to fellow smokers. I'll try to stop. Or in other words, GG.



So guys, should we go on smoking or take this matter into consideration ? The choice is in ur hands. But for me, it is still safe to smoke. LMAO. For more info about this ads thingy, click here.

12 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 8, 2007 at 4:45 PM  

    Ahahah.. It is still safe to smoke??? Yes of kos.. continue smoking. it is a good habbit..

  2. Antabax // July 8, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

    muahahaha. its still safe to smoke !

  3. Anonymous // July 8, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

    i did stop smoking.. for 3montsh ++ but now i start smoke back when the price of ciggie is up.. crazy

  4. Antabax // July 8, 2007 at 8:50 PM  

    pepeto... yeah u r crazy, now is not the right time to start smoking. wait until RM10. gg.

  5. Anonymous // July 8, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

    tak best la isap rokok . ade tips utk berenti merokok . get addicted with TEH AIS / NESCAFE AIS . u will not go smoking .

  6. Antabax // July 9, 2007 at 12:01 AM  

    can meh ??

  7. Antabax // July 9, 2007 at 12:01 AM  

    but how ? my housemate, MTH, just bought 1 carton of Dunhill, Labuan mari. GG.

  8. Glare // July 9, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

    Nice BAN cigarette I think more and more campaign and awareness to raise up the free smoking environment. Said NO to cigarette. I really support those country that strictly care about their resident health and really do action to ban smoking. Like Singapore really did well in this area among South East Asia. GG~

    (Antabax looks like your advertisement on the right hand side there got problem display ads just take note of it. Because I see script only but not ads)

  9. Anonymous // July 9, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

    texas tak naik pon.beli lah texas

  10. Anonymous // July 9, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

    isap rokok xpe
    jgn isap bende lain sudah

  11. Antabax // July 9, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

    zzzz, nak isap ape ..

  12. Anonymous // December 17, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

    Hello !.
    might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://edozylys.servetown.com/zebicod.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich