A Spare Change

written by Antabax | 4:24:00 PM | | 4 comments »

Normally at this hour, i would be sleeping on my comfortable bed or maybe still playing game and refuse to sleep. Other than that, maybe I’m at my campus (MMU) attending my lecture. But now, things have changed. Haiyoh. Now, I’m at this building called ‘No.3440′ where my industrial training’s office is located at. I work now and no more of those studying spree or godly gaming especially during my work time from morning (omg!, 8:30 am) to evening (6 pm, ouch!).

The company where I’m doin my practical is called Epeteknik. At first, I thought this is just a small company with few softwares in the making because the staff consist of only 3 people, 1 chinese girl with the post Software Engineer, 1 indian guy involve with the R&D and lastly 1 malay guy with the post system engineer. Boy am I wrong. This company make it’s own hardware (around 5-7 inventions) and the software to control and retrieve data from it. Cyberjaya is just their system branch where their main branch is at Shah Alam where all the hardwares is created.

Their projects currently involve with water. Cool eyy ? Things like rainfall, tsunami, water flood, water pressure, and the likes. Their latest project is at the Bakun dam. From their station, they gather the data and their client can retrieve it on the net with their pc/pda and they can also retrieve it by using handphone. They can miss call the system or just sms it and in like 5-10 mins, they will get the data requested. All this, the hardwares and softwares, is made in Malaysia. Errr Malaysia boleh ?? You bet.

Now I’m stuck with visual basic for the whole week. Eventhough some claims that the language is easy, a guy like me who never did any visual basic programming, found it hard. Hope I can pull this off and better equip myself for this “change” that will go on for atleast 4 more months. GG.

Get to know more about Epeteknik here.


4 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 5, 2007 at 11:41 PM  

    work is hard but rewarding.

  2. Anonymous // June 6, 2007 at 2:29 AM  

    dont be gay during practical days

  3. Anonymous // June 6, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

    Before you realise it, you already master the concept of VB.

    -tehvrsc-

  4. Anonymous // June 11, 2007 at 3:58 AM  

    go out with the new frens more la...dont just lepak with the same tuuut...